Special thank you to the people who helped us make this event happen:
To the main people who helped plan the event,
- Lora Minicucci: The rescues public relations and event planner. Thank you for helping us through everything and the many midnight veranda meetings, or 8am phone calls. You are an amazing team member, this could not have been done without you. Nor could i be able to run this rescue with out your help.
- Kevin Sauve (WildSide): Thank you for helping bring everything together through the many days of long chats to figure everything out and work through the ups and downs thrown at us while organizing this. This event would not have been nearly as successful without your dedicated work. Also a big thank you for DJing at the event for us, your an amazing DJ and everyone loved you!
The DJs: Mary Hell, WildSide, and Deschanel
- An extra thank you to Mary Hell for taking the time out of her busy schedule to come to our event. Although you were unable to play because of an equipment mix-up. We really did appreciate you coming and supporting us. You are an amazing DJ (however most people already know that, as she is the resident Saphir "Beat me up" Thursday night DJ) and we were completely honored to have you. Click Here to see her Myspace.
- Thank you to Phil Creamer also known as Deschanel another great DJ for playing at the event and supporting us: Click Here to see his Deschanel Myspace. He is also an amazing singer/song writer, Click Here to hear his music (it's worth a listen).
The Donation Bunnies:
Shabz Kassaie, Magali Rey
The Event Volunteers:
Joshua Hornstein, Daivd Gourlay, Sarah Kim, Pascale Joannette, and Natalie Ross.
Thank you to Elisabeth Faure for publishing the event and helping us get our word around about out organization and future events.
Flyer made by: Pierre Etienne Corriveau
Event Photographer: Elizabeth Cournoyer (Click Here to see her website)
Also if you were unable to attend this event don't worry, we have many more planned up our selves, to be announced soon.
If you missed it, here are some of the event photos:
- Posted by Caroline Ross on behalf of Eleven Eleven Animal Rescue (Lora Minicucci, Leigh Symington and Christina Miller)